Guidelines for Myself
For Mathematical Topics
- Essentials – essential ideas and connections. May include videos, Prezis, Slideshares, handouts, demonstration tools.
- Activities – May include games, lessons, hands-on activities, online games.
- 7th Grade
- 8th Grade
- Number and Quantity (N)
- Algebra (A) (including pre-calculus)
- Functions (F) (including pre-calculus)
- Geometry (G)
- Statistics and Probability (S)
- Higher Math
- Classroom Environment (which includes motivation and classroom management, which includes discipline)
- Teaching Reading in the Mathematics Classroom
- Differentiation and Teaching Students with Special Needs
- Ed Tech – a page on technology notes. Much of the ‘technology’ will be sprinkled throughout in the context of teaching or understanding mathematics.